...Hepburn published an article on BTC in December 2013 “after being asked to do a presentation that included Bitcoin to the regional Mensa convention in Phoenix. The interest then was the result of a recent spike in Bitcoin pricing that had generated much media attention. It was the kind of price bubble that is often created by speculators or operators of ‘pump and dump’ schemes. read more
Hepburn Capital Management in the News
When Down Can Mean Up In The Stock Market
By Will Hepburn
October 22, 2011
just like mechanics have more than one tool in their bag, so do wise money managers
Pass The Marmalade -
European Banks May Be Toast
By Will Hepburn
September 19, 2011
There is an old saying in the investment world that is taking on new meaning these days, "Bulls can make money, and bears can make money, but pigs (now including PIIGS owners) usually get slaughtered."
If S&P 500 Rally Falls Short of 1,205,
By Dan Jamieson
August 26, 2011 10:33 am ET
“And if the July 2010 lows are broken, "it's Katie bar the door," said Will Hepburn, president of Hepburn Capital Management LLC.
“The biggest concern about the Fed's action in the bond market are not its holdings of Treasury debt, but its role in buying new issues," said Will Hepburn, founder of Hepburn Capital Management LLC and a former NAAIM president.
"Many of the people starting to trade more actively [on these theories] are relatively naïve,” said Will Hepburn, founder of Hepburn Capital Management LLC which manages $32 million in assets, and a former president of the National Association of Active Investment Managers Inc. “They use someone else's [system] and just apply it blindly.
"Will Hepburn, a money manager in Prescott, voices the ambivalence that a lot of investors seem to feel about the metal."
"Everyone's nervous right now," said Will Hepburn, chief investment officer at Hepburn Capital Management. "We're seeing things unfold in Europe similar to the credit crisis we had here," he said. "Everyone's looking at this unfold and is deciding to stand on the sidelines until it settles."
“I don't think we've got a double-dip recession because we're starting to pull out of the [economic] nose dive we were in,” said Will Hepburn, founder of Hepburn Capital Management LLC, which has $30 million under management.
More Articles ...
- WSJ: Thursday's market breakdown
- Bottom Line Secrets: Indispensable Companies
- Cali Today: Thị trường chứng khoán tăng vọt trong ngày làm việc đầu năm
- Daum.net: Blog
- DN.no - Nyttårsrally på Wall Street
- CNN: Stocks struggle after rally
- SFO: A RESOURCEFUL STRATEGY
- CNN: Stocks start off 2010 with a rally
- Arizona Republic: 2009 was good year for stock investors
- Daily Finance: After Volatile 2009, Time to Rethink Your Rebalancing Approach?
- Daily Finance: Rebalancing Your Portfolio? Active Money Managers Outline New Approach
- Kiplinger: Making money by darting in and out of stocks is easier said than done.
- EUBankers: Rebalancing
- BusinessWeek: Investing: Getting the Balance Right
- MetaBank: Getting the Balance Right
- Financial Advisor: REBALANCING MODEL INCREASES RETURNS, STUDY SAYS
- EON: Hepburn Capital Shows How Adaptive Rebalancing Can Save Portfolios
- Arizona Republic: Basic tenets of investing
- Arizona Republic: Tie rebalancing to experts' mix, adviser suggests
- Forbes: A System For Market Timing